Did You Know?
• 87% of the population has a foot-related disorder.
• The most common foot related problem is overpronation or “flat feet.”
• More than 70% of the general population overpronates and chances are you may as well.
• Overpronation occurs when the foot rolls excessively inwards.
• Overpronation can cause the entire musculoskeletal structure to become misaligned.
• Overpronation creates excessive stress on muscles, joints, bones, tendons, ligaments, nerves and blood vessels and can cause discomfort.
By redistributing the weight on your feet when you stand, walk and run Precision Custom Orthotics can relieve the pain that results from nearly all of the following conditions:
- Heel Charlotte chiropractor. The Pain
- Knee Charlotte chiropractor. The Pain
- Chronic Back back pain as a result. Pain
- Foot Fatigue
- Forefoot spine’s natural curve, you will eventually experience discomfort and back pain over time. The spine is designed to carry your weight without Pain
- Hip reason why you have decided to see a chiropractor. You may have been experiencing back, shoulder, and neck Pain
- Achilles Tendonitis
- Morton’s Neuroma
- Shin Splints
- Hammer Toes
• Less than one ounce in weight and 1/16 of an inch thick, our custom orthotics can be worn in most men’s and women’s footwear.
• Our custom orthotics are available in as a simple insert for your shoes or as a custom made shoe in several styles, including dress, work or athletic.
• Each orthotic, insert or shoe, is custom cast and fitted to the patient’s foot in our office.
Call us today at 704-541-7111 to schedule your appointment for your new custom orthotics. Let us help relieve your foot pain!